Thursday 8 March 2012

After waiting many long years, it comes as a pleasant news to millions of fans that finally the man with a voice to die for, Atif Aslam, is all set to make his debut to Indian television. Atif will be seen on Sahara One’s upcoming singing reality show Sur-Kshetra. As Atif prepares to make his television entry, we enquired about his fellow country mate, Veena Malik who has already found her calling in India
So, this is what Atif had to say, “I really have no idea about her success here and I have never met her personally. Long back, she had sent me a friend request on Facebook, but I did not add her. In fact I deleted my account after ten days itself because there were a lot of people who were intruding into my personal space.”
Well, all we can say is that, since the Swayamwar is about to launch, Atif would know Veena a lot more well.
Atif will battle against Himesh Reshammiya in Sahara One’s upcoming singing reality show with their respective teams from India and Pakistan. The auditions are on, for the entries and the show will hit screens early next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment